Nationalities and Language
Dutch and Brazilian, living in The Netherlands. Fluent in English with a fluent understanding of Portuguese and Galician.
2016 - 2021
The International School of the Hague
- Secondary School.
2021 - 2022
Delft University of Technology
- BSc Computer Science and Engineering.
2019 - 2020
Taught young secondary school students how to program using Python, without any tools that are strictly required, such as a proper IDE.
2022 - Ongoing
Software Developer at LiteBit
Backend developer at LiteBit, a crypto currency trading platform. Working with TypeScript and C#.
- Awk / Sed
- Emacs Lisp
- POSIX Shell Script
- x86-64 Assembly
Other Languages and Tools
- POSIX Utils / GNU Coreutils
- Vi / Vim / Neovim
- x86-64 Assembly
- smallbrain, an optimizing interpreter for the brainfuck language.
- liblux, a library for querying and setting display brightness on Linux systems.
- lux, a command-line interface for the liblux library.
- mstatus, a status bar for the DWM window manager. It emphasizes minimalism and simplicity, and works on an interupt system as opposed to a polling one.
- task, a command-line todo manager that uses the filesystem as a database.
- mmv, a highly extensible command-line file moving/renaming tool that allows you to use existing command-line tools to map filenames. A perfect example of good software design.
- draughts, a mostly functioning draughts implementation as a browser web-game. The code base is a good example of my highly functional style and features almost excessive documentation.
- speedrunbot++ , a discord bot that retrieves statistics from the popular speedrunning site speedrun.com. This project has been abandoned but is still very actively used in over 200 unique servers.
Cool Projects I’ve Contributed To
- Pygments (Python) — One of the worlds most popular syntax highlighting libraries/tools.
- The Linux Man Pages Project (Groff Man) — The official Linux manual pages, documenting the Linux operating system. (Millions of people have my manuals on their systems, isn’t that cool?)
- Hyprland (C++) — An extremely popular compositing window manager for Linux systems on Wayland.
Last updated: 23rd January, 2023